Sunday 28 August 2011

Opinion: Wes Anderson/POA.


From here, I have to make a POA of my next steps towards the 'What is good?' project. Having completed my initial research (though I'm sure I could easily squeeze a little bit more out of the juicy internet/books/journals) I will go on to:

- Create my 'What Is Good?' presentation for the group.
- Create printed media alongside my presentation to hand out as reading/further material.
- Experiment with folds, paper stocks, layouts, composition, design work- write a "to do" brainstorm of possible fields I could explore... but don't get too ahead of myself...I don't know what the brief demands of me yet, but it's definately worth getting my print-based knowledge and experience up to scratch for the return in September! 

CREATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment