Defining the seperate categories which I shall go on to research in this 'What is good?' summer project. Definitions found via http://dictionary.reference.com/
–noun, plural -ties.
1. The state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
2. A specific deed, action, function, or sphere of action: social activities.
3. Work, especially in elementary grades at school, that involves direct experience by the student rather than textbook study.
1. A general notion or idea; conception.
2. An idea of something formed by mentally combining all its characteristics or particulars; a construct.
3. A directly conceived or intuited object of thought.
1. Anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.
2. A thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed: an object of Medical investigation.
3. The end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose: Profit is the object of business.
1. A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. A personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. The formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
1. A particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
2. Space in general: time and place.
3. The specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.